Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Too Early For This...

Monday was a holiday, a day you're probably allowed to sleep in if you have no other plans laid out. Unfortunately, three out of four of my cats decided to get adventurous, and ended up unfolding a short drama for my whole neighbourhood to watch in the light of the rising sun.

Our feline companions managed to push open my housemate's bedroom door and discovered how fresh morning air is from his balcony, and then decided to see if the neighbour's balcony might have the same effect. Two of them returned after a few calls, but my brother's cat, Spunky, had ideas of her own. As a last resort, I had to wake my brother up so he can call her back.

I can imagine the neighbours staring from their balcony or window at three grown men (one being shirtless) and a woman desperately waving at a cat seated snugly (and I might add smugly) at their neighbour's balcony. Poor Richie had to climb after her anyway.

And since we're talking about cats on the same day...:

We had guests, so this fella here freaked out while I was carrying him.
I can never figure out how he managed to climb up the kitchen cabinets. My wound has healed up quite nicely, thank you.

4 comments:

Azman ZG said...

holy crap... that looks like acid burn or sumthing....

Anonymous said...

Now that's a mean kitty!

NorthBorneoGirl said...

ohhhh .. tht looks really painful!

Mel Celestial said...

Since it's a cat scratch, it does sting for a while. Thankfully, he did not puncture any vein so it's not that bad :)