Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WHAT A WEEKEND

So how was my weekend, you may ask? Let's just say I learned a very important lesson; Always backup your computer every 3 months:


That wasn't the first time it happened to me. Apparently, technology really hates me. But on a lighter note, Sandra was so kind to get me a brand new special water brush; it's the kind which you can contain water within its handle so you can control the dampness of the tip, and you don't have to dip it in water that much (except to clean it of course) :D Just the thing to cheer me up! Thanks, Sandra! You're the BEST!



Not many people know how crazy I am over The Sims 2 (though not to the point of playing it excessively). Here is my attempt to model my face - well, 'try' being the operative word. All it needs now is my mole. Gee... I make an ugly Sim T_T

2 comments:

NorthBorneoGirl said...

Ohhh .. wouldn't want to be in ur shoes! now I think I should backup my my laptop! take care dear!

rippa said...

erk! disaster! huhu..better back up all my data~ is ur fiance still feeling guilty? treat him ice cream! that works for me!