Sunday, May 31, 2009

Huminodun

An old sketch from my final year project back in 2005, entitled Huminodun. The story is based on Sabahan folklore (pagan belief, actually); She is the daughter of The Creator (Kinoringan) who sacrificed herself to save humankind from starvation. Her final wish was to have her body parts strewn all across the land, and from it edible plants will grow. From her blood, rise the paddy. Thus is why we Sabahans celebrate harvest festival. I will post up my final animation once I have found it next time.

Till then,
Kotobian Tadau Tagazo Do Kaamatan!
Kieeeheii!!!

2 comments:

Raccoon General said...

I remember that one. The main character was so.... you... well, kinda.... heheheh

Mel C said...

Yeah... and I remember someone commenting that she likes the boobs on that one... o_o